PILL Certificate Courses of Research Ethics and Governance
We are in the process of developing certificate course and internship program for Research Ethics and Governance which will be announced soon.
We are also developing online courses in both English and Urdu which will be available on the website soon.
Visit PILL certificate courses for updates.
Regular Trainings at PILL are being conducted on research ethics and governance. We also conduct workshops in different organisations/institutes across Pakistan. The trainings/workshops can be one day, or two days based on the need of organisation. These trainings cover following topics:
- Introduction to research ethics and governance
- The Basic Principles Declaration of Helsinki
- Review and approval processes of IRBs/ERBs
- International Conference on Harmonization and good clinical practices (GCP) guidelines
- Information governance
- Consent forms/patient information leaflets; Determining capacity to consent
- Data governance
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- The role and composition of Trial Steering Committee (TSC)
- The role composition of Data Management and Ethics Committee (DMEC)
- Responding serious adverse events