Abstract submission guidelines
- An abstract must be submitted by the presenting author.
- Each person may submit up to 2 abstracts as a presenting author
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by will be scheduled and included in the Abstract e-supplement. Once accepted all presenters must register and pay to attend the Conference
- Presenting author’s name and contact details
- Email address
- PI Author and co-authors’ details (Full first and last name(s), Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
- (Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- Abstract layout – Abstracts should use the following structured format:
AUDIOVISUAL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Time Allocated for Oral Presentation is 10 minutes
- Power Point Data with Single screen will be provided in the conference room.
- Question Answer sessions in the End
- Abstracts must be submitted for both ORAL & POSTER presentations
- Please note that the Scientific Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted as oral or poster presentations with consideration to be given to the author’s preference.
Upon submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the abstract has been previewed and that all information is correct and accepts that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and is aware that it will be published exactly as submitted. The Abstract Submitter confirms that the contact details saved in the system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
In case the presenting author can be replaced by one of the abstract co-authors only