HR MANAGER-FULL TIME- KARACHI BASED
Provide quality HR compliance and administrative support, Keep abreast of new developments in the HR field
Reports to: Immediate supervisor and management
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create or update policy and procedures manuals. Ensure all employment documents meet relevant statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws.
- Good user of MS Office and other Applications
- Language Requirement:Position requires expertise in English and Urdu (essential) Knowledge of written/spoken other languages is an asset but is not essential.
Recruitment & Selection
- Implementation of the organization’s overall recruitment strategy
- Preparation of employment letters and other HR related documents
- Creation of job descriptions for all new hiring
- Conduct regular meeting with all departmental heads to ensure adequate staffing within the organization
- Review of Employee Full & Final Settlement & maintaining all Employee Database (Reporting)
- Maintaining & reviewing attendance record to ensure punctuality of employees
- Timely disbursement of salaries and incentives (if any)
Training & Development
- Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal systems and regular consultation with Department Heads
- Designing and developing training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs; Developing effective induction programs
- Honors or Master Degree in HRM with 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Excellent communication, networking, and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work in a team, share information and contribute to all sorts of similar tasks done in a PILL Office.
The interested candidates can avail this excellent opportunity with attractive remuneration package by applying with their resumes at email@example.com within 7 days of this advertisement.