VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE POST OF RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Pakistan Institute of Living and Learning is announcing 2 positions of (RESEARCH ASSISTANT) for the energetic and dedicated candidates. We also offer hospitalization insurance and provide an ideal environment with opportunities for self development.
- Good Communication
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- SPSS, MS Office, Internet
- Planning and scheduling
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and/or infection control standards
- Proficient in English
- Basic Knowledge of Statistical and Graphical Analysis of Data
Holding Masters/M. Phil degree with Thesis in (Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, Public Administration) from reputed institution of Karachi. Relevant experience will be preferable.
- Data Entry on SPSS for different research projects
- Attend the Health Economics Class and complete the assigned homework
- Community Field Exposure
- Review Research Papers and Make Summary
- Write Research Articles in a different discipline
- Translation English and Urdu both
- Completion of GCP Course
- Transcribed Interviews Sessions
- Perform Market Analysis and Economic Research
- Conduct literature reviews
- Collect and analyze data
- Prepare materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations
- Recruit and/or interview subjects
- Prepare, maintain and update website materials
- Manage and respond to project related email
- Attend project/Staff meetings
- Prepare progress reports
- Prepare other articles, reports and presentations
- Write and contribute to Protocols/Publications
- Supporting the Team in Daily Administrative Tasks
- Other Tasks directly assigned by CEO and Directors
- Coordination with Supervisor and other staff members
Eligible candidates can apply through email. Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by (Date)
Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for an interview.
HR MANAGER-FULL TIME- KARACHI BASED
Provide quality HR compliance and administrative support, Keep abreast of new developments in the HR field
Reports to: Immediate supervisor and management
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create or update policy and procedures manuals. Ensure all employment documents meet relevant statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws.
- Good user of MS Office and other Applications
- Language Requirement:Position requires expertise in English and Urdu (essential) Knowledge of written/spoken other languages is an asset but is not essential.
Recruitment & Selection
- Implementation of the organization’s overall recruitment strategy
- Preparation of employment letters and other HR related documents
- Creation of job descriptions for all new hiring
- Conduct regular meeting with all departmental heads to ensure adequate staffing within the organization
- Review of Employee Full & Final Settlement & maintaining all Employee Database (Reporting)
- Maintaining & reviewing attendance record to ensure punctuality of employees
- Timely disbursement of salaries and incentives (if any)
Training & Development
- Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal systems and regular consultation with Department Heads
- Designing and developing training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs; Developing effective induction programs
- Honors or Master Degree in HRM with 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Excellent communication, networking, and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work in a team, share information and contribute to all sorts of similar tasks done in a PILL Office.
The interested candidates can avail this excellent opportunity with attractive remuneration package by applying with their resumes at email@example.com within 7 days of this advertisement.