VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE POST OF RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Roles and Responsibilities
A Research Assistant is responsible for the following tasks:
- Check the responses through the google form for the ICUs that the form has been sent
- Review the form responses
- Check for the completeness of the information.
- Highlight missing information and re-contact the hospitals to complete.
- Report weekly on the progress to supervisor
- Mapping of new sites to the registry map. (spatial mapping)
- Through the validator view of the ICUs,
- Daily check of admission, discharge
- Daily check of completeness
- Weekly validation of admission numbers
- Identify closed and reserved beds.
- Troubleshooting for site errors and escalation
- Web development
- Network for Improving Critical Care Systems and Training
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Proven ability to collaborate as well as work independently
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
- Documentation and tracking the projects
- Working independently as well as in the team
- 16 years of education
- Expertise in computer applications for instance MS Office 2007(Excel, Word, PPT) and MS project
Interested candidates may apply by sending their resume accompanied with covering letter to email@example.com within 7 days of this advertisement.
HR MANAGER-FULL TIME- KARACHI BASED
Provide quality HR compliance and administrative support, Keep abreast of new developments in the HR field
Reports to: Immediate supervisor and management
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create or update policy and procedures manuals. Ensure all employment documents meet relevant statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws.
- Good user of MS Office and other Applications
- Language Requirement:Position requires expertise in English and Urdu (essential) Knowledge of written/spoken other languages is an asset but is not essential.
Recruitment & Selection
- Implementation of the organization’s overall recruitment strategy
- Preparation of employment letters and other HR related documents
- Creation of job descriptions for all new hiring
- Conduct regular meeting with all departmental heads to ensure adequate staffing within the organization
- Review of Employee Full & Final Settlement & maintaining all Employee Database (Reporting)
- Maintaining & reviewing attendance record to ensure punctuality of employees
- Timely disbursement of salaries and incentives (if any)
Training & Development
- Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal systems and regular consultation with Department Heads
- Designing and developing training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs; Developing effective induction programs
- Honors or Master Degree in HRM with 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Excellent communication, networking, and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work in a team, share information and contribute to all sorts of similar tasks done in a PILL Office.
The interested candidates can avail this excellent opportunity with attractive remuneration package by applying with their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of this advertisement.